July 16, 2007

Lake Life!

I'm starting my big freebie week, giving all my best kits as freebies with my favorite.


My lake kit! I had so much fun doing this one.


15 papers! and 7 embellishments, including a couple of wave overlays, some fun wordart, a weed'ribbon and a splash!



Papers downloaded here!

Embellishments downloaded here!

Please, please please, leave me some feed back, Including what I can improve on and what you don't like. I'm so happy to give out the freebies, but would like to know if I should bother. :(

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. i love the kit. I left comments where I downloaded but though I'd leave one here too. I love the colors. Thanks for this wonderful kit.

Tabatha

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great kit, and yes, please bother. I like the natural look. Especially the seaweed ribbon.

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for sharing your work, I just love it....

Delete said...

Fantastic! I love kits that have a theme related to what the pictures I'm scraping are actually of so a lake kit is perfect for some of our vacation photos.

Thank you,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

I love this kit, especially the wave and puddle(?). Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!! We've just been camping,so I can't wait to use your kit!!!

Anonymous said...

Great kit. So happy I found it. There are many ocean kits but it is wonderful you did the lake instead. Just what I need.

Anonymous said...

I just love seeing something different. No pink. Great creativity. Thank you for sharing!!!

Carol Burns said...

beautiful kits and I love them all. Thanks so much for sharing

Anonymous said...

Wonderful kit, we have a summer place at a lake and this will be great for pictures taken there.

Thanks, Jean

Anonymous said...

Thank You, very nice!

ccjanet said...

Love the beach and water, very pretty, thanks

fl_connie said...

Thanks so much for this lovely kit!